5 Food Facts That Are Hard To Believe But Totally True
The world is strange and delicious place.
Posted 10 months ago in Health, updated 10 months ago.
Male , Lives in Turkey
1. In 2010, a professor at Kansas State University ate nothing but Hostess snacks, Doritos, sugary cereals, and Oreos for two months and lost 27 pounds.
2. A woman set a world record by eating a 72-ounce steak in less than three minutes.
3. A man was admitted into the ER complaining of being drunk without having a sip of alcohol. It was discovered that the man was unintentionally brewing beer in his gut.
4. n 1998, Michael Cameron, a student at Greenbrier High School, 130 miles east of Atlanta, was suspended for wearing a Pepsi shirt on "Coke Day."
5. Fredric Baur, the man who invented the Pringles chips can, asked to be buried in one.